Cost Benefit Analysis of Private Sector Environmental Investments

Cost Benefit Analysis of Private Sector Environmental Investments

4.11 - 1251 ratings - Source

IFC Lessons of Experience Paper No. 2. Describes the International Finance Corporation's experience with various funds in emerging markets and the effects of these financial instruments on development. The instruments include country funds, debt-equity funds, index funds, venture capital funds, private equity funds, local mutual funds, and private pension funds.On an annual basis, the incremental cost of car painting in Kunda because of the cement dust was estimated at EEK330/car for a total ... Earlier studies have pointed out that actual expenses for cleaning, repair and maintenance, do not reflect the total value of ... About 20 percent of this amount represented the cost of unskilled labor, a non-tradable, and the remaining 80 percent the cost of paint, brushes, anbsp;...

Title:Cost Benefit Analysis of Private Sector Environmental Investments
Author: Yannis Karmokolias
Publisher:World Bank Publications - 1996-01-01

You must register with us as either a Registered User before you can Download this Book. You'll be greeted by a simple sign-up page.

Once you have finished the sign-up process, you will be redirected to your download Book page.

How it works:
  • 1. Register a free 1 month Trial Account.
  • 2. Download as many books as you like (Personal use)
  • 3. Cancel the membership at any time if not satisfied.

Click button below to register and download Ebook
Privacy Policy | Contact | DMCA